In its 19th edition, the 2019 ABRE Brazilian Packaging Award, promoted by the Brazilian Packaging Association (ABRE), rewarded the greatest companies which believe in the enhancement of Brazilian packaging, during a ceremony on September 26th, at Villa Vérico, in São Paulo. ABRE awarded the highlighted packaging in their categories, by granting them the Gold, Silver or Bronze Awards.
Once again, Wheaton was awarded by ABRE, receiving two Gold Awards for the Egeo on you | Egeo on me packaging, by O Boticário.
O Boticário has just launched Egeo On Me and Egeo On You.
Both perfumes were decorated with MULTICOLORS PAINTING, an innovative technique in the world market that colored the bottle in an authentic and exclusive way. The result is always a dynamic, interactive and totally different look.
This decorative process allows the application of up to 4 colors at random. The inks applied around the bottle overlap and create a unique composition. One bottle is never the same as another.
In the Structural Design category, Wheaton won the silver award for the Botica 214 packaging, by o Boticário.
Check out other winning cases in Wheaton packaging:
- Malbec Club Intenso, O Boticário | Gold Award | Packaging – Sustainability
- Malbec Signature, O Boticário | Silver Award | Perfume Packaging
- Luna Intenso, Natura | Silver Award | Perfume Packaging
- Desobediente, quem disse, Berenice? | Silver Award | Structural Design
- Águas de Phebo, Casa Granado | Silver Award | Graphic Design – Products Redesign